Avionos is the digital services and solutions firm that delivers innovative connected customer experiences. Pioneering some of the leading cloud technologies in content, commerce and CRM, Avionos delivers business outcomes and digital experiences for global clients using a Rapid Innovation approach. By rethinking the customer experience, Avionos has helped brands like Kellogg’s, US Cellular, Sysco Foods and FleetPride make a positive impact on brand and revenue growth.
As a Client Executive, you will ultimately be responsible for driving sales opportunities, client relationship development/retention and overall client satisfaction with our company in the industry.
- Act as a primary point-of-contact with clients
- Develop and maintain existing client relationships
- Interact and correspond with prospective clients
- Identify, develop and maintain client relationships to drive revenue for attaining set targets
- Develop, communicate and execute business plans with the sales team
- Identify key business challenges
- Demonstrate needs fulfillment mode and method
- Identify decision makers, services and products to meet client issues
- Directly develop client customized solutions
- Negotiate with client for efficient services deliver at profitable fees
- Ensure services are priced correctly for client expansion opportunities
- Present solutions to clients and negotiate price optimally Draft client service agreement providing details on scope of service and compensation
Desired Skill & Experience
- 7+ years industry experience, preferably in consulting, eCommerce, digital marketing and/or IT services
- Demonstrated track record of developing senior level client relationships
- Proven experience in managing teams of 10+ people and working cross-functionally across an organization
- Creative thinking and analytical problem solving
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively at all levels and functions
- Strong client-service orientation
- Track record of leadership, coaching and mentoring abilities
- Proven ability to manage projects to successful completion, multi-task, and work within tight deadlines
- Sound business acumen; strategic skills; common sense Ability to lead a team effectively and provide direction to other members on the team
- Strong negotiation skills
- Industry experience with eCommerce, digital marketing and customer engagement solutions
- 30% travel flexibility – more or less depending on the project; candidate should be comfortable with travel and overtime as client commitment requires.
Why Work for Avionos:
The people at Avionos love what we do. We are proud to deliver best-in-class ecommerce and integrated marketing capabilities for our clients. Their success means we’re successful and we take that to heart.
We’re founded and led by an executive team of experts in our field who value and enjoy teaching our employees how to see around corners, strategically guide our clients, and how to drive real business results. We collaborate and challenge each other to be the best we can be.
We’re one of Crain’s Chicago’s Best Places to work in 2018, Best Company Culture by Comparably, and a certified Great Place to Work. We have continuous training, mentorship, great benefits, and unlimited vacation. With each year, we continue to beat our goals. This year will be no different. Join us for this exciting ride!